Female Daily is a leading female community site with award winning management team and international recognition. As mentioned here, we are currently developing an eCommerce site.
We require an ambitious and talented IT Staff to become a part of its growth plan. This person is expected to provide day to day support to customers and partners of Female Daily, in particular, related to its eCommerce platform.
Location: FemaleDaily HQ, Jakarta, Indonesia
- Solve technical enquiries issues
- Work to identifying bugs and areas for software improvement
- Maintain our developed shopping platform and provide additional features wherever necessary
- Be resourceful and able to apply alternatives in addressing support issues
Skills and Experiences
- Possess at least a Diploma or higher qualification in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent
- General web development skill
- Some experience with Linux Servers
- Experience with web-servers (Apache 2 and Tomcat 6/7)
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including an ability to communicate technical ideas clearly, effectively and convincingly
- Strong analytical and problem solving attributes
- Ability to work independently and solve problems efficiently
- Ability to work well with people of varying abilities and backgrounds
- Fix Salary
- Phone allowance
- Medical Reimbursement
- Transport reimbursement
Please send your application and your project portfolio (if any) to email@example.com and don’t forget to include links to your online profiles (blog, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, etc).
*image courtesy of swogo.com